The Bell Center for Anxiety and Depression is a private practice in Columbia, Maryland. Our clinicians have extensive training and experience in Cognitive Behavior Therapy. The Bell Center’s areas of specialty include:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and OC Spectrum Disorders
- Hoarding Disorder and clutter-related issues
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Specific Phobias
- Anxiety Disorders
- Disruptive Behaviors
- Adjustment Disorder
- Selective Mutism
- Trichotillomania and Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors (BFRBs)
After assessing the needs of the individual, the Bell Center offers the following services:
- Individual psychotherapy (office-based and in vivo at home, school, or elsewhere)
- Family psychotherapy
- Group psychotherapy for hoarding, anxiety, parenting, and specific skills
- School consultation
- Behavioral plan development and implementation
- Professional supervision for other service providers
In addition to these services, the Bell Center strongly advocates for the team model and encourages collaboration among those involved with a client’s care. The aim is to work together with other service providers to offer comprehensive, quality mental health services. To schedule an appointment or to learn more about the growing services available at the Bell Center, please call 410-480-8052.
On April 19th, please join us for a FREE evening of presentation and discussion at the Bell Center.
Our Evening of Events Will Address:
- What is Anxiety?
- When do worries become disorders?
- What is Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)?
- Who can benefit from CBT?
- How do I know if CBT is the right treatment for my worries?
- What treatment options are available?